Tuesday 10 May 2011

Weekly Updates.







My gorgeous friend Sarah has lent me her Pentax ME 35mm camera to play around with, which I am totes grateful for as I broke my favourite film camera in Brighton last month (and then threw it on the ground in a tantrum) I haven't had a play with it yet but I'm so excited. There's nothing I love more than a bit of film photography! If you're interested, you can check out my flickr.

It was my day off today, so I had a little wander around town. Actually, I ran. I hate shopping and I'm really impatient - I want the clothes I like to come to me, not have to dig them out. Anyway, I had a little browse in Superdrug and picked up some Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, which I've heard lovely things about. I've always had MAC or Clinique foundations so to get this is going to be a change but it'll be good to have something that costs half the price that I can wear when I'm just popping out the the shops or something.
I also picked up a couple of Sleek True Colour Lipsticks, one of which I have to take back as someone has used it and put it back on the shelf. Its sealed, but they opened the bottom! Gutted. Post on this soon.

I saw a poster for this Topshop event in store today, WAH nails are coming to town!! Well, Leeds anyway. I'm not sure about everywhere else. I'm so excited! Although I have most of the Topshop makeup collection so I couldn't buy 3 things - there's not a lot else I need/want. I will have a better look on thursday on my next day off, but I would love to get my nails done by WAH nails.

Lastly, I have a new Youtube video up & I'm making an FAQs page because I seem to get asked the same questions a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment