Saturday 20 August 2011

MAC Lipsticks - Creme Cup & Hue.




I recently bought a couple of new MAC lipsticks, which are a lot different from the rest of my collection as they are more nude and natural colours, suitable for wearing during the day. I chose creamy finishes because my lips get so dry, and I bought these for work so I didn't want a matte lipstick drying out my lips instantly.

Hue is a soft pale pink (as seen in the second picture) which is lovely and nude, I think it suits my skintone, especially for wearing throughout the day. It's a Glaze formula, and I think my only one! I really like it, it's creamy and easy to wear.

Creme Cup is a popular MAC lipstick, and one I've recently really fallen in love with. As the second picture shows, it's quite a blue pink lipstick and one that would suit being worn day or night. It's a Cremesheen finish, which is probably my favourite MAC formula as it's really quite pigmented whilst also being moisturising and easy to apply.

Next on my MAC lipstick is probably Cut a Caper, which I'm desperately after!

Ps. I'm sorry the lighting in the two pictures is so different, they were taken at different points in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment