Tuesday 9 August 2011

Recent Purchases.






Striped & Mint Tops, both New Look;
Burgundy Cardigan, Black Skirt & Grey Tshirt all H&M;
Peach top, Internacionale;
Necklace, Asda.

A few things I bought today when I was shopping in town, you'll see them fully in outfit posts soon no doubt. 
Some of the tops are a bit summery, although I am mostly buying A/W clothing from now on as I hate summer dressing. I'm so excited for buying a new pair of winter boots and a big coat! I almost bought a scarf today too. I love the burgundy and mustard colours which are in the shops at the moment!

I'm heading back to Leeds tomorrow, which means normal blogging shall resume! I can't wait to have my DSLR back, as I've only got a digital/bridge camera with me (hence the rubbish quality pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment