Sunday 21 August 2011

mustard.




Top - H&M, Jeans - Topshop Leigh

A quick post of what I wore today. I was originally going to buy the dress version of this top, but I settled for the top in the end. I planned to wear it with just a black bodycon skirt but that's what I always wear so I went for skinny jeans! It was quite sunny and warm today, and I thought blue jeans would look more summery than black skinnies.
I didn't accessorize at all (apart from my Ray Bans) as I don't think it needed anything really and I was wearing almost no makeup as it's Sunday and I'm allowed one day off to look a bit scary.

I also received my Glossybox today (it had been waiting at my old address, too lazy to update it!), which was interesting. The Nail Wraps are truly hideous, but we had a good laugh on Twitter about them. I'm really excited about trying the Daniel Sandler mascara, the Murad Acne Cleanser and the Ahava Body Lotion, but not so keen on the KMS hair protection spray as I've tried a product of theirs before and didn't think it was that great (I always thought it was a bit of a cheap brand...?) but I'll give it a go!
What has everyone else thought of the boxes?

I posted about some Mavala products here earlier today.

No comments:

Post a Comment