Monday 8 August 2011

Brightside.


Top: Urban Outfitters, Necklace: H&M, Shorts: Topshop

I took these photos a while ago, so technically not todays outfit! I couldn't get the lighting right at the time, which is why they're a bit 'shopped! I don't have my tripod here in Scotland but I'm really missing blogging! Scotland is so peaceful, I'm not actually Scottish but I consider it my home. I've literally done nothing these past few days, it feels a bit like Autumn here so lying in bed reading and watching DVDs is completely justified! 

I think I'm going to get my hair cut tomorrow, I need it a bit shorter I think. I was planning on growing it but I think I'm just going to keep it short as I don't really suit long hair to be honest! If you want to see me with long hair, click here. Short or long?!

I had an abundance of new followers today, so thank you for following. I'm also on Twitter, where you can see my strictly happy tweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment