Friday 26 August 2011

35mm.







A few pictures from the last week, which has mainly consisted of baths with Lush bath bombs, painting my nails and having copious amounts of honey and lemon drinks because I've been ill!
I ordered a few new Models Own polishes in the sale (like everyone else!) which is pretty exciting! I've never really been interested in nails before, but now I'm obsessed!

I'm planning on heading down to London next Thursday & Friday for the Glossybox event, is anyone else planning on going? I hardly ever make it to London because it's an expensive journey for just a few hours but I thought I may as well! I'm looking forward to moving to London, and it's good to get myself familiar with the big smoke before I move! I'm going to be such a n00b! Send help.

I've also emailed my Aussie giveaway winners, so if that was you... please reply ASAP! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment