Tuesday 2 August 2011

Reasons to be happy.


home. taken with my Ultra Slim+Wide film camera.

Home is where the heart is. I came back home to Scotland (I live in Leeds, but I'm planning to move to London in November) on a whim today and I feel so relieved. Sometimes you just need to get out of the city and appreciate the countryside. Leeds has been hideously muggy this week which was unbearable, I was greeted with gorgeous cold and fresh air as I leapt off the train. I can't wait to sleep in my own (old) bed, I will take some pictures of my room here as it's lovely!

There has been a little bit of twitter hating on the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2011 but I think anything that gives you recognition for working hard is great. I'm not going to relentlessly post about it, but if you would like to vote for me as a "new beauty blog" you can do so here. It would be appreciated!

Tonight mainly consists of catching up on TV, listening to Death Cab and drinking hot chocolate. Such a perfect night when you're back at the parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment