Tuesday 23 August 2011

crown of gold.

Top - Ark Clothing
Skirt - New Look
Belt - Primark
Necklace - H&M
Nails - Barry M Peach Melba & Models Own Jade Stone

A quick outfit post from today, I bought this top last year before I went to Barcelona but it's quite awkward to wear... much like yesterdays body! The sleeves always seem to fall off my shoulders!
I bought this amazing crown necklace from H&M and I love it, it's very "me" as I love long, simple pendants, they always complete an outfit.

I also used fake nails for the first time today, I've always loved Barry Ms Peach Melba but it doesn't go on my nails very well and looks streaky so I can never wear it. It goes on so well on fake nails!
The Jade Stone is a lot lighter in real life, and the colours look lovely together. Hopefully the nails won't fall off mid shift tomorrow!

Aussie Giveaway!
I mentioned on twitter that I'm now an Aussie Angel. I was going to do a full post on this, but unfortunately my delivery hasn't come (I have so many issues with delivery companies!). This month is all about celebrating Aussies 110th anniversary, so Aussie are giving away a party pack (including your choice of an Aussie product, as well as sparklers, party poppers and flip flops!) to 7 non-angels!
The winners will also enter into a draw to win a VIP ticket to the amazing Aussie party on the 29th October!
All you need to do is reply before tomorrow at 1pm with what you'll be celebrating this month & your email address! I'll pick the winners based on the best answers tomorrow afternoon. Good luck!

T&C: You must be over 18 and live in the UK. Full T&Cs here.
For more information, here is a link to Hannahs post with more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment