Tuesday 30 August 2011

off with your head.



Top & Necklace - H&M, Skirt - Urban Outfitters, Lipstick - Sleek Peaches & Cream

I threw this on this morning because it was sunny but eventually had to admit defeat and put on some tights instead when the wind and clouds kicked in.

I put together a blog sale which you might have seen. Some bargains to be had! I'm going to try and update my blog sale a lot more often because I really need to clear out everything if i'm going to be moving at some point! 

Today I went for a look around town, for some reason I absolutely hate shopping in Leeds. I'm not a massive fan of shopping anyway, I'm extremely impatient and can't deal with people walking slowly/in to me. Leeds is very badly laid out, the shops are miles apart (and New Look is a mission to get to!) 
I wish there were more high street stores as well, not just in Leeds but in general. I guess it's heightened in blogging that there isn't enough variety, we really only have Topshop, H&M, Miss Selfridge, Urban Outfitters and Zara etc. 
I know from my own experiences with blogging that you do get a lot of "so and so is copying this blogger" but well, we don't got much to work with!
Personally, one of my favourite things about fashion blogs (those which are predominantly high street fashion) is you get to see how different people wear the same or similar items. Everyone can wear a Topshop skirt, but the real creativity lies in how they wear it and what they wear it with. I'm pretty much a "throw on and go" type of person, but I love seeing how an outfit can come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment