Monday 22 August 2011

this is the life.


Top & Necklace - Topshop, Skirt & Ring - H&M, Lipstick - Smoked Peach, Revlon

Todays outfit pictures didn't turn out so great, which is ironic/typical as I gone done did a post about my photography tips today! Some days it takes a couple of quick snaps, other times it feels like I spend my life infront of my camera.
I've worn this top before, I really do love it but it's quite awkward to wear as it's actually a body and the back comes down quite low and exposes bra. I hate exposed underwear!

I'm very pleased to announce that Escentual featured me as their Blog of the Week this week! I also put up some little interview-like questions here which was so much fun as they were really inventive with their questions.

I'm feeling a bit poorly today, I was going to go out after work but decided to stay in with some dinner and DVDs in bed. Hopefully this cold is a sign that it's going to start being wintery soon as I've already picked out my winter coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment