Sunday 14 August 2011

sunday.


All New Look, except Jacket (Primark)

I bought this top whilst at home, and fell a wee bit in love. It's quite sheer so I chose to wear it with a high waisted skirt to avoid flashing too much flesh. I'd like to wear it with black skinny jeans but I think that would require some sort of vest on underneath.

I regret not getting my hair shorter when I was at home (it's cheaper there) and it's so long at the back. I think it looks awful, but I get quite a few compliments on here which makes me think I should leave it as it is! I hate that awkward "growing out" stage, I never get past it and always end up getting it cut.

I've actually eaten so much rubbish today, I also cut my friends hair despite never having any previous hairdressing experience. Ever. And it looked really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment