Thursday 17 February 2011

MAC & Topshop LE Haul.

I decided to treat myself to a little bit of MAC today, so I picked up the Fanfare Cremesheen lipstick and Fleur Power Powder Blush.



Both colours look amazing, I can't wait to try them out.

I also got a couple of things from the Limited Ed. Topshop collection, including a gloss stick in "Ablaze" and a crayon in "Equinox" which are both lovely.


L-R: Topshop Crayon in Equinox, Topshop Gloss in Ablaze, MAC blush in Fleur Power and MAC lipstick in Fanfare

In this picture I'm wearing The Topshop crayon on my eyes and the Topshop gloss on my lips. 

I've really been enjoying Topshop makeup and I can't wait to get more pieces when they come in in the next couple of weeks. 
Tomorrow, Graeme is playing in Mint Lounge in Manchester so I'm going too. Haven't decided on what to wear yet, but I think my Topshop makeup will make an appearance. 
What's everyones plans for the weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment