Saturday 12 February 2011

Today OOTD.



Top: Topshop
Skirt: H&M 
Necklace: H&M 
Bag: Primark

Ahh my first outfit post! It's not the best, but I can only get better eh. My hair is a mess! And I'm not sure if i like this outfit with the necklace or not. 
I also bought that Primark bag that everyone has. So cute! 


My boyfriend and I went into town today (it was packed) and Graeme bought me the Limited Ed. Marc Jacobs "Eau So Fresh" Daisy perfume from Harvey Nicks! 
It smells like heaven! I posted about this before, and I absolutely love it. It's an early Valentines day present, although I didn't think we were going to do anything this year really (but he did take me to Paris last year...) but we went to Waitrose and got one of those "Dine in for 2" meal things which looks lovely. Om nom noms... 

When we were in Harvey Nichols (my least favourite place to be, but that's where MAC, Nars etc. is) we were served by a couple of older ladies dressed like they were going out to dinner and they were fussing around putting my perfume in bags with ribbons etc. and they dropped a bottle of perfume not once but twice! In the space of about two minutes. Great service there, ladies... 
We left town pretty swiftly, but I picked up a copy of the Sun newspaper so I could claim my free Barry M set! 

I hope everyone enjoys the fact that I have blogged twice in one day. I was also featured on the lovely Jo's blog as a blog to follow! I'm so pleased because I also reached 100 followers today! Happy happy happy. So thanks to everyone :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment