Thursday 24 February 2011

.com! & Maybelline & Models Own.

Welcome to www.gh0stparties.com! I hope you like the new domain, I'm very proud :)

Recently I bought this Maybelline One by One Volum' Express mascara and I am in love! I have been blessed with naturally quite long eyelashes anyway, but I do like a good mascara to accentuate them. I don't ever use eyelash curlers for some reason, I don't really like the feel of them so I'm always searching for a good mascara that curls & holds my eyelashes all day. 
I love the brush on this mascara, it's made up of heaps of tiny little rubber bristles, rather than the typical bristle brushes. I prefer rubber brushes, to be honest. I think it makes my eyelashes less clumpy and this mascara is really good at separating all my lashes. 

My eyelashes stay curled and voluminous all day, and my lashes are separated which is exactly what I look for in a mascara. 
A problem with having long eyelashes is that during the day, my mascara smudges again my brow bone and I get black marks under my eyebrows which is awful because no one ever tells me and I don't realise until the end of the day. My favourite thing about this mascara is that I have no smudgey marks! It is literally smudge-proof, which is amazing. 
I generally do love Maybelline mascaras, I think they're really good quality for the price and always seem to last a long time. I'd definitely recommend this mascara, especially as it costs around £6!

As it's 3 for 2 on most products in Boots at the moment, I picked up these beauties! Three Models Own polishes for £10, in Fuzzy Peach, Top Turquoise and Nude Beige.
Such lovely colours. I think I might go and get a few more... any colour recommendations?



No comments:

Post a Comment