Saturday 19 February 2011

Manchester & OOTD.

Just back from an AMAZING time in Manchester, although pretty tired now. If you follow me on Twitter you'll probably know that my boyfriend Graeme was asked to remix the new Lady Gaga song 'Born This Way'. He played it last night and I can't stop listening to it, I love GAGA!


This is what I was wearing yesterday during the day, I am in love with massive cardies and I have so many. Like an old lady. As you can see, my tripod & I are getting along quite well at the moment.
I don't have any pictures of last night because I took my Fisheye 2 lomo camera, and I need to get the film developed. Hopefully they all come out well.

A quick and terrible picture of my outfit today. Slightly hungover hotel picture, lovely!
Anyway, quick post. Writing up a big ELF review to post tomorrow, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment