Tuesday 22 February 2011

WHO WANTS PUPPY PICS??

How sweet is this baby Fat Meaty? Don't you just want to squeeze her fat little tummy?




LMAO at Nanner's pose!! Doesn't it look like one of those old Sears family portrait poses?


Nanner likes the babies warm bed and has taken it over!


Super enhance on his little facial expression I caught on camera! I love this silly boy!


Now for a bit of sad news :( This little boy is no longer with us, he went to live in his new house. Luckily he just went to live with my BF's sister so I will still be able to see him on a regular basis. Plus she lives on a few miles away, so he is close. They named him Boss Dog :) It was still really hard being without him and Fat Meaty cried that first night, it was really sad. The picture above makes me think of an egg with that yellow blanket and him all white and snuggled in the middle.

I know several of you had wanted to know if I was planning on keeping the puppies and I wasn't ignoring the question, I just didn't know yet what we were going to do. We are keeping Fat Meaty.


And lastly here is a picture of Little going hard! I love my kiddly wink, he is the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment