Tuesday 22 February 2011

Ebay dress.




I'm selling this dress on ebay and I'm really sad about it, I've only worn it once (well, twice now) and I kind of regret putting it up for sale now. If you like it, you can bid on it here.
I thought I'd just do a little update today, like yesterday. Thanks for all the lovely comments about the layout etc. I have finally reached over 150 followers! I'm pretty sure last month I had only 30 so it's amazing.
I have a bit of news to announce, probably tomorrow, which is exciting! You probably already know if you follow me on twitter.
Also, I know I'm late to the party but I'm thinking about ombre-ing my hair. Thoughts? My hair is quite boring and I'd love some lighter ends. Should I go for it? Nothing extreme...

I'm going to write up some reviews today, and maybe do a little tutorial on how I do my eyebrows, as a couple of people have mentioned them recently.

Currently loving: these.



No comments:

Post a Comment