Friday 18 February 2011

JUST CHECKING IN :)

Hey girls! Wow - it's been crrrrrazy! We had a ton of snow hits us a couple of weeks in a row. I wasn't able to even get out and get to work for several days and then to top it all off I got the flu in the middle of all that! I'm telling you all it was the sickest I have been in a loooong time. I've spent the last week getting caught up at work.

I have a super exciting thing I'm working on for my nail polish room that I can't wait to show you all. Hopefully it will be finished this weekend ( keeping fingers crossed!). I also have a cool contest coming up to name my nail polish room and the prize is nothing short of AMAZING! I will give you a hint - the city that never sleeps . . . . :)

Hope you guys have a great weekend and I should be back to my regular posting this Monday :)



Just for fun, a song that I have been jamming to:

No comments:

Post a Comment