Tuesday 22 February 2011

MRS. PHAT SANTA CLAUS

Yes, these are Christmas colors that I am just now getting around to using months after Christmas . . . side eye here!!!

First, I don't have my big surprise for my nail polish room ready to share just yet, it might take another week yet before it is done where I can show you all.

Today's NOTD is two base coats of ChG - Phat Santa. Man, this was hard to apply! Did anyone else have trouble with this one? It was really hard to control while applying to my nails and the brush seemed thinner than a normal ChG brush. It made me wonder if they skimp on their quality for specialty collections like this one. . . hmmmm?! It was also one of those colors that always looks like it need to be shined up.

I topped it off with Mrs. Claus - glitter helps anything. This one seemed to apply good, very easy to control and I liked that the glitter was sparse enough to use as a glitter top coat.






No comments:

Post a Comment