Thursday 3 February 2011

Sleek & ELF Makeup!

Short post. Today I bought some nice things from ELF (eyes, lips, face) and Sleek Makeup. I've tried ELF before, but I don't think I've ever really bought anything from Sleek actually. 
From Sleek I bought the Storm Divine eyeshadow palette and also the One Finishing Powder because I've heard good things about it. I've not actually tried them yet (apart from the bottom second-right eyeshadow to fill in my eyebrows) but I will post about them when I've given them a few tests. 

From ELF I bought a small angled brush for my eyebrows, some eyebrow stencils (yes I love nice eyebrows), Mineral lipstick in Runaway Pink (such a lovely colour!), Studio Blush in Candid Coral and the Blush/Contour kit. I'm really into buying blushes at the moment, I think I want the whole of Bourjois Blush Pots and to try the Topshop creamy blushes. 

In other news, I tried to work my new tripod today but I failed miserably. It's 4pm and getting quite dark though so that might have something to do with it. You can have a photobooth picture instead. 
Also, tomorrow I have a Benefit Audition eek! I'm so nervous, especially as I'm ill!! I applied for a job with Benefit, and got through the phone interview. So tomorrow I have to go to the counter in Debenhams and try out for the job, competing with a group of girls for the job. Has anyone ever done this before? I have no experience so I don't feel too confident but it's worth a try! 


No comments:

Post a Comment