Thursday 10 February 2011

☆Valentine's Day Nails (*≧∇≦)v



Yay!
What's coming up next monday is...

*:・'゚♭.:*・♪'゚。.*#:・'゚.:*♪:・'St. Valentine's Daaaay.:♪*:・'゚♭.:*・♪'゚。.*#:・'゚.:*

A great opportunity to eat SWEETS!!!!!!


So I made these sweet nails decorated with 
LOTS of my favourites!



They all started like this,
a pink and blue nail polish base and hand painted choc sauce!





And then I decorated with lots of sweets
all made with acrylics!
There are chocolates, biscuits, 
whipped cream and strawberries!!




And also...
Little teddies giving their sweet love to each other!
(≧∇≦)☆、。・:*:・awaaa!!





Hum...I'm getting hungry now.

This is my birthday cake!
My boyfriend drew "B' Day", 
it's so sweet of him to do that (^-^)v


Are you going to do something special for St. Valentine's Day??


Have a good weekend!!







No comments:

Post a Comment