Monday 14 February 2011

Valentines, FOTD & Topshop.

Ahh Valentines Day! Just another day to me usually, I didn't get anything for Graeme but we had a nice dinner on Saturday and we're having another one tonight. Graeme got me my Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume which I posted about earlier, but this morning these came for me! No one has ever given me roses before! The card says "from your secret admirer ;)" awww :) 

Today I bought this gorgeous Topshop Highlighter in Sunbeam. I had been looking at it before, it's an amazing colour and so pigmented. I think one sweep on your cheekbones is enough, I can't ever imagine finishing this product, even if I used it four times a day. 
It gives a subtle glow to wherever you use it, I use it on my cheekbones. So lovely! Even my boyfriend noticed it. 
I also got a new blusher brush (pictured below) because I was getting sick of my ELF bamboo one. Hopefully I will have more luck with the Topshop one. I love new brushes, so soft. 


I got this headband from Topshop as well, but not sure how I feel about it... The bow is quite big and flappy and I'm not sure if it's very me but I love the colour. 


Another FOTD, but I was enjoying my makeup quite a lot today so I thought why not? The products I used are the same as yesterday except I finally used my Sleek Storm palette! From the palette I used the second from the left on the top row for the lid & up to my brow, and then the first from the left on the bottom row for the crease and outer lid. 


What did everyone do for Valentines? So excited to read everyones posts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment