Monday 28 February 2011

February Favourites.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad is it that I still don't know how to spell February? Well anyway, I thought I'd get a few of my favourite things together that I've been loving this month. 



Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator: I have an undying love for Liz Earle products, and this is another product that always delivers. A good exfoliator is something everyone should invest in. Much like the famous Cleanse&Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, it is a thick cream holding fine jojoba beads to gently exfoliate away dead skin cells. An exfoliator which is too abrasive can scratch and irritate skin so this is perfect due to the size of the exfoliating beads, it is also contains cocoa butter and eucalyptus to calm skin. An absolute must have. 

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer: The ultimate concealer for amazing coverage, I use this under foundation as I think it's slightly too easy to wear on top. I end up with flawless skin and a little goes a long way. Can't argue with that!

Models Own Nail Polish in Nude Beige: Such a lovely natural colour, I'd never think of wearing this on my nails but it's gorgeous. 

Perfect but not too perfect eyebrows: I love my eyebrows, defined but not drawn on with a Sharpie pen. Eyebrows really frame the face and complete a look, so I think a brow brush, a small angled brush and some eyeshadow are all you need to create a perfect arched brow. 

Fresh summer scents: I love light and fresh perfumes, my most recent addition was my Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh Daisy perfume but I also have other ones such as Chanel Chance and Chloe. They're really easy to wear and just add a gorgeous scent which isn't too overpowering. 

Film Cameras: Getting photos developed is one of my favourite things, I have quite a few film cameras and I think they're wonderful. They always come out so dreamy and pretty. I'm trying to hunt down polaroid film for my polaroid camera. 

What were your February Favourites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment