Friday 9 April 2010

ZOYA - FLASH SWATCHES

Today I'm sharing with you all the other half of Zoya's new collection - this is the FLASH of Flash & Sparkle. I love the colors of these cremes! They are so nice and vibrant and bright. What is even better than a great color??? How about great formula and these have it. Shown is only two coats! I am IN LOVE with Perrie - what a great color!! My second fave has to be Jolene! Not only do I love this color of pink - but it gives me a reason to sing Jolene by Dolly Parton!!

I included the Youtube video of Dolly singing Jolene - but the cool thing is the guy who introduces her in the beginning is wearing a coat that has almost EXACT color matches to this collection!!! I swear, take a look, the only one that is out of place is the dark green patches he has, the rest are total matches - was this done on purpose Zoya??? :)

***DISCLAIMER: Not to be held responsible for Jolene being stuck in anyone's head or you singing it for the rest of the day driving everyone around you nuts!!


ROBYN




PERRIE




DANA




JOLENE



MAURA
(This color is fiya!!!!!)




JANCYN



No comments:

Post a Comment