Wednesday 21 April 2010

YUP - I GOT HIM!

Meet the newest member of the Getcha Nails Did fam! I couldn't resist this little babe-un! Dinky is not quite sure what to think of him yet, but I think they will be friends by the end of the week (fingers crossed).

Don't have a name yet, I like Banana for his name but Little has been calling him Oinker Doinker.

He is so full of energy it is crazy! I have never seen a puppy stay awake for that long and not need a nap, lol. He is a little bad ass already and I love it.

Of course I noticed his nails right off, one of his front paws are white nails and the other front paw has brown nails. My favorite part of him so far though has to be his bottom lip, I just want to squish it every time I see it.

Obviously with a new puppy comes potty training and lots of time and attention, so the amount of the posts I am able to do will probably go down for a bit, maybe down to just one post a day showing my NOTD. That might be all I will have time to do for a while.

Of course let's not forget DINKY is still MY GIRL! She still runs things around here, so don't get it twisted! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment