Friday 16 April 2010

GREAT CAMERA TUTORIAL


Mornin' gals! Just wanted to bring your attention to a really great blog post (well two, actually) I read from a fellow nail polish blogger. It was how to use your camera's settings to get color accurate photos.

Since I got my camera (Canon PowerShot SX110is, pictured) over a year ago, I haven't really figured out how to do all that my camera is capable of. Not to mention the fact that several times I must try to find a picture on the Internet to portray the actual color of a nail polish I am trying to photograph. I know I'm not the only one of us bloggers with this problem and I found these posts to be super helpful.

I found them on ALIZARINE CLAWS blog:

PART ONE

PART TWO


I can't wait to test this out over the weekend and I will have some before and after shots to share with you all to see if I learned anything, lol. Anyway, they are some really great posts and thought you all might enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment