Friday 9 April 2010

UGLY AWESOME

What is ugly awesome you say, well it's a color that is soooo ugly that I think it is awesome!! As soon as I saw this at Dollar Tree I knew I had to make it mine. Once I put it on last night though it was even uglier out of the bottle and all I could think of was AWESOME! LOL

The kicker is the name - Stylish Frost......um, sure Sally, if you say so!!







LET ME SEE YOUR UGLY AWESOME POLISH!!
I would love to post up some pics of ya'lls Ugly Awesome polish!, I know that we all have at least one in our stash. Send me your pics (on your nails, not bottle pics!) to getchanailsdid@yahoo.com. Please include your name, link to your blog (if you have one), and of course the name of your polish! I can't wait to see your UGLY AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment