Tuesday 27 April 2010

LIPPMANN POLISH

Hey girls :) Today I have some new Lippmann polishes to share with you. First off, aren't the Lippmann bottles the best? I also love the formula on all the Lippmann's that I have.


I'M NOT INNOCENT
Deborah's take on the flesh tones of Etro, Hermes and Devi Kroell. This is three coats and I think I should have let the layers dry a bit more before applying the next to avoid the little bit of dragging that I got.




BETWEEN THE SHEETS
This color was conceived by a sexy pair of shoes intended exclusively for the bedroom. I really liked this magenta creme. The color isn't unique but it is beautiful! Shown is only two coats.




SUPERMODEL created w/ Dree Henubgway
This shade was designed after a hair stylist's (Cristiano) bright red pants. This is a bright, a tad orange, red. It's is also a jelly! Again, not a really unique color, but it is super pretty.



I layered Supermodel over I'm Not Innocent here and I love it! It brightened it and removed vnl!!




These are available now on DEBORAH LIPPMANN'S website for $16.00 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment