Thursday 8 April 2010

THIS IS HOW WE DO IT - EASTER STYLE!

(VERY PIC HEAVY!!)

Wanted to share some Easter pics with you all. Most of you might remember my family's big egg coloring contest we do every year. It's very cut throat to say the least - lol. We have a trophy and everything! Its fun but we all take it seriously but it is all in fun.


The table we decorated at - yeah, I told you, it was serious.




Here are a few of the eggs that were submitted:


My tray of eggs:





My cousin Katherine's tray:


My dad's tray:




LITTLE'S EGGS :))))))


Dad won the trophy for Best Egg!! The Skunk Egg was pretty good, I must admit!


The winners:
Dad - Best Egg
Little - Most Creative
Katherine - Best Tray


Some pics of Ollie having a great first Easter :)






FAT BABY KNEES!!!!!!! I need to squeeze them!


Puppy pics!!




Hope you all had a great Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment