Friday 2 April 2010

SCAM ALERT! BEAUTY XPERTS (CENTRAL NAILS AND BEAUTY SUPPLY) & THE NAIL SPOT!!



Sorry for the long post title, but thought it might be helpful to anyone doing a google search under those two etailer names.

A month ago I ordered from Beauty Xperts (aka Central Nails and Beauty Supply), rec'd a order confirmation. When I checked my online bank account saw the money was taken out the next day. When I didn't receive a tracking number, I started to get a little worried, so I emailed them and requested one. No return email was rec'd. I tried to call the phone number they have listed and got no answer. After SEVERAL phone calls, I knew I had been scammed. I sent them another email demanding my money back - of course, no response was rec'd. I found another phone number for them and tried called that one as well, only to have the same results - nothing!

After calling my bank, they said I had to wait 30 days before they could do anything. After 30 days with still no email response from this company and no one answering either phone number, I turned it over to my bank to handle. They were able to handle it but told me to watch my account closely - scammers like this will run your card several times and for me to make sure there weren't any other charges that I had not approved. I got my money back through my bank - thank goodness.

While doing my own research on this company I also found another online etailer set up by the same person, with the SAME PHONE NUMBER called The Nail Spot. Please beware ladies - I would not order from either of these two places.

I also found this today - MORE BAD REVIEWS OF THIS PLACE!!

I hope this might help ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment