Thursday 29 April 2010

NEW NAIL POLISH COLLECTIONS

Hey there gals! Got some new nail polish collections I wanted to spread the word on. I just renewed my Sallys card, so I had $5 bucks to blow, plus Sallys has all their nail polish buy two get one free - great deal, huh!

I noticed that Finger Paints had THREE new collections up, one was all neons - nothing to unique or special, so I passed on those.

Then a had a two bottle collection of glitters - so DUH, I got both of those! Don't they look really familiar to a certain Alice in Wonderland collection put out recently?? Not exact dupes, BUT very close in similarities.

The third collection was based on Heaven or Clouds or something, with about 4 blues, a opal type glitter and a silver. I got a baby blue that looked interesting to me.



Sapphire Shimmer, Wicked Glitter, Blissfully Blue, Art Appreciation Apricot

Then I saw that Loreal has a 3 polish collection of blues. I picked up two of them. What you can't see in the pics is that lighter blue (High Tide) actually has micro silver shimmer going through out it!! I'm just praying it shows up on my nails.

I just happened to notice the shimmer because as soon as I get to my car I always pull out my nail polish purchases and look at them in the sun, lol, do you all do that? Well when I did, the shimmer was super noticeable - so wooot!

I also have a great franken idea for the greenish blue one (Waters Edge) that I hope I can pull off tonight and show you all in the morning.


Waters Edge, High Tide

Have you ladies seen these collections? Have you gotten any yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment