Monday 29 August 2011

sunday best.



Skirt & Top - H&M, Belt & Necklace - Topshop, MAC Costa Chic Lipstick

A few snaps of my outfit from yesterday/last night which I took at night so the lighting is rubbish! I went out with Dora & Harriet in Leeds which was so much fun! I had a massive issue trying to find something to wear, I've had a clean out and now have about three tops and two skirts so this is all old and literally thrown together. I never thought I'd wear this belt again but I love it, and when I posted an outfit picture on Twitter I got some lovely compliments so I went with it.

Tomorrow consists of desperately seeking out a new outfit for the Glossybox event on Thursday! I honestly have no idea what to wear and haven't seen anything I like in forever!

In other news, I possibly named the new Illamasqua mascara, they posted this on Twitter a while back and I replied with my joke suggestion. I didn't hear back and forgot all about it, until they mentioned today that their new mascara "Masquara" is out soon. I feel used! ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment