Thursday 5 May 2011

River Island Wishlist.


It's River Islands turn for a wishlist this week. The River Island in Leeds is really good, with the downstairs section devoted to shoes, bags & accessories. I really love RI jewellery and accessories, I always find some lovely pieces in store. They also had my boyfriends remix of Fenech Soler on their playlist, and the first two times I went in their Leeds store it was playing so big love to them. 

This weeks wishlist is very summery. I adore this little navy skirt, it would look great with bare legs, some tan sandals and a white tee. It would also work very well with the studded trilby. I absolutely cannot resist anything with studs in it, and I am partial to a trilby so imagine when I saw this cute wee hat? Love it! 
I'm not a massive fan of florals on me, I don't think I can quite pull them off. I love a big floral pattern like this skirt though, which would be easy to wear. Teamed with a dark grey long sleeved tshirt & some long pendants, is how I would wear it. 
I couldn't resist this peachy coloured snood, which would be lovely and warm for festival time (it does get quite cold in the evenings) and I can imagine wearing it heaps. 
Do I need to say anything about these shoes? They remind me of a pair I used to have a few years ago, which sadly were ruined due to excessive wear. I need these in my life!
My boyfriend has just been confirmed to play Lovebox, The Big Chill and Rockness in Scotland this summer which I'm so excited about! I love festivals, but hate camping so it works out very well for me!

Incase you haven't heard, River Island is holding a student night in most cities on the 9th, 10th and 12th of May from 5.30pm to 9.30pm, where students get 20% off. Look below to find out when your city is holding the event and for more information, click here.  




1 comment:

  1. The blogs you produce incurs the much to my knowledge. The skills that are established strongly on the knowledge are very much indemand. I would like to add that your writings adds knowledge to my skills.ladies clothing wholesalers manchester

    ReplyDelete