Tuesday 17 May 2011

Models Own Polishes.




Models Own are probably my favourite nail polish brand, I love the colours and the packaging and they're often on 3for2 at Boots. Recently I was sent a couple of colours to try out and also picked up "Blooboo" in a 3for2 on makeup at Boots.
I received Cherry Pie and Nude Beige, and to be honest these aren't usually colours I'd buy. I'm more about obvious colours, hence "Blooboo" but Cherry Pie is a gorgeous red/brown with a lovely sheen which would look lovely with the Nude Beige as polka dots.
I'm trying to be a bit more inventive with my nails, I'm quite impatient when it comes to painting them and can't wait for them to dry. Whenever I know my nails have to dry I suddenly find a hundred things to do.

I thought I'd mention a friend of mine who makes me seriously jealous with her nail painting! Tamsin posts all her nails on facebook which is really inspirational. I'd love to be able to do her galaxy nails and her water marbling tutorial is amazing. So check out her tumblr, and let me know what you think!
Also, if you can suggest any other tutorials/nailspiration that would be wonderful!

Bit of a short post as I'm still on my skincare training (but getting heaps of new stuff to review!) hope everyone is GREAT. Loves x


No comments:

Post a Comment