Monday 30 May 2011

Monthly Favourites: MAY.


&. The Sanctuary 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask: I purchased this recently with a £5 off discount voucher from Boots and I've been using it a lot ever since. I love self heating masks and scrubs, and this really relaxes the pores for deep cleansing. It's really good for oily skin prone to blemishes as it absorbs excess oil and also softens the skin.

&. Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel: I usually don't spend much on shower gel but this is quite a big bottle and it smells incredible! The signature S&G scent, if you're wondering, which I love. It doesn't linger but my bathroom smells of it all the time and it's lovely to wake up to in the morning.

&. Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Hand Creme: I posted about this recently here and I've been using it every day since I got it. A lovely, lovely scent which I can't get enough of.

&. Caviar Anti-Aging Hair Spray: This sample was sent in this months Glossybox and although I was slightly wary of putting caviar on my hair, this smells absolutely incredible (I'm really into scents this month!) and makes my hair feel and look lovely. I'd love to purchase more from this range, maybe when I'm a squillionairess.

&. NARS Powder Blusher in Orgasm: Full post here. I had to mention this as it's still one of my favourite blushes. I know some people have said it doesn't live up to the hype (well, it is a massive hype to live up to!) but I really think it does and it looks beautiful, blends incredibly and makes me skin look so smooth and flushed.

&. Simple Eye Makeup Remover Wipes. I'm one of those people who are completely against face wipes (awful things) but when it comes to the eye area and fussing around with cotton wool pads and makeup remover, I'd rather just have something I can grab and use then. These are great for taking off eye makeup (obviously) without being greasy or oily. I sometimes worry about getting too much oil near my skin as it screams breakout to me. I recommend!

&. Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser: I recently repurchased this as it's lovely and really helps my skin. I use it every day (sometimes twice a day) and it removes every trace of makeup and generally just feeds my skin. This is another one of those products that has been massively hyped up, but definitely hits the nail on the head if you ask me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment