Thursday 26 May 2011

NAIL POLISH ROOM UPDATE

Well, my nail polish room is coming along nicely. Last night I really worked on getting the room laid out how I want it. My original idea didn't work because of where the tv needed to be hooked up. So I switched it up and moved things around.

My idea is I would really like to paint the walls a lighter grey color with a darker grey for the windows and base boards. I have visions of a black and grey color scheme with punches of a brighter color, like turquoise.


I am going to paint this little table the tv is on black.
I also have some special shelves being built that will hang on this wall. They are black.



The corner with the boxes are my craft stuff. Plan on going through that and getting that stuff out of that corner soon.


My babies favorite spot. Dinky loves to be in here with me, you will always find her right there. If she had it her way she would be in my lap, but it's to hard to paint nails with her there - sorry Dinky!!
My chair needs to be recovered, but not sure how to go about doing that one just yet, and painting it black.



This is where the "magic" happens, lol. I do my sister's and mom's nails quite a bit, so I have a chair for them.
My plans are to recover this chair and paint it black.
I also plan on painting my desk black too.




Here is my nail polish stash. Both on top of the table and underneath.



Here is how my nail polish room started:




Ok - now for those who made it all the way through, I have some awesome news to share with you. A while ago I mentioned having a name my nail polish room contest. It's time ladies!! I will have more details coming, but let me just say the prize is going to be pretty cool - so get your thinking caps on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment