Tuesday 24 May 2011

RUBY KISSES - FUZZY NAVEL

,Today I'm going to show you all some more of Ruby Kisses nail polish. This polish doesn't get enough love from people. When I googled Ruby Kisses swatches, seemed like most of the pics were of my nails, lol. Is everyone sleeping on this brand? Not only do they have a great formula but the price is recession savvy at only 99 cents a bottle. I find mine at local beauty supply stores, ie wig & weave shops.

The first one I am showing you is Fuzzy Navel, an orange toned red jelly! I love jelly polishes! This one is super bright and squishy - everything a jelly polish should be. I used 4 coats, but three could have done it.

As a side note, yesterday I mentioned that their bottles were updated. Let me clarify a bit, the bottle shape is the same, their logo on the front changed. You can see their old plain logo on this bottle.







No comments:

Post a Comment