Thursday 19 May 2011

COLOR CLUB - STARRY TEMPTRESS COLLECTION

WARNING - PIC HEAVY & GLITTER HEAVY (lol)

Today I am showing you all Color Club's 2nd summer collection for 2011 - Starry Temptress. I have been posting some teaser pics on facebook, that's how excited I have been over this collection. I am telling you all now, this is my favorite glitter collection of all time! Yep, them's pretty big words, but it's true. What is better than neon & glitter mixed? I love that you have the ability to really play up the glitter factor by using their Starry Temptress top coat. I think these polishes have so much depth to them. I used 3 coats of polish and then one coat of the Starry Temptress top coat. With a top coat these have a nice smooth finish and dry time was excellent.

The collection is flawless!!!
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment