Monday 23 May 2011

MAC swatches.





Here are some swatches of some MAC products I've bought recently, from left to right: MAC Something Special Cremeblend blusher, Please Me matte lipstick and Style frost blusher.
I've heard a few people mention what a lovely blush Style is, and it's my first Frost blusher. It has a lovely sheen to it and is described as a "coral peach with a gold pearl" with this blusher I don't think I'll need to wear a highlighter because I think it will give a lovely dewy, highlighted look without it.
The Please Me lipstick I have seen a few people buy recently and blog about it, and I knew I had to have it, even though I find Matte lipsticks really hard to wear as I have dry lips.

I've already mentioned the Something Special cream blush, but you can see it in this post here. It's really lovely and so easy to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment