Sunday 22 May 2011

sup.



H&M shirt//New Look Skirt//ASOS Jacket and bow tie.

Considering this is one of my favourite outfits ever, it really, really doesn't photograph well. Neither does my face. I've become extremely spotty recently, and as I spend my days advising others on how to care for their skin THIS IS NOT A GOOD LOOK.

I'd like to say a massive thank you to everyone who is a follower of my blog as I just passed 900 followers on GFC and over 1000 followers altogether. I'm so pleased!
It's my day off tomorrow so hopefully i'll get a few posts written up, especially as I've got so many products to review & spent a fair bit at the Clinique and MAC counters today!

Also, Laura tried my Top Knot tutorial with amazing results! One of my favourite bloggers and such a cutie!


No comments:

Post a Comment