Tuesday 17 May 2011

COLOR CLUB - WICKED SWEET SCENTED POLISH

Today I am going to show you one of Color Clubs new summer collection. And this one has a sweet twist - the polishes are all scented! These are my first scented polishes and I honestly didn't have high hopes for them, the combo of fruit plus nail polish didn't seem like it was going to work. BOY WAS I WRONG! These smelled really really good! They had just enough scent that it was definitely noticeable but it was an overpowering scent. They all smelled sweet and I thought the did a awesome job of representing each scent accurately.

The formula was a little less than stellar on a few, with those being on the thin side. You can tell from the pictures which ones they are. I did three coats on each of these to show the difference in opaqueness.

Overall - I liked the collection and loved the smell.

GET YOUR LEM-ON









THE LIME STARTS HERE








I ALWAYS GET MY MAN-DARIN








YUM GUM








RASPBERRY RUSH








GIMME A GRAPE BIG KISS








WICKED SWEET










No comments:

Post a Comment