Friday 13 May 2011

Hearts and Stripes.




Blogger deleted my most recent posts, as well as four saved ones. I'm so so so annoyed! If one of the biggest hosts can go down and screw things up like this, then there's really no hope!

Anyway, here is yesterdays post featuring an old topshop skirt and another stripy tshirt. I got a horrible comment on this post yesterday (anonymous of course) saying wearing high-neck tops don't suit me because my bust (haha bust!) is too big. Okay anon, first of all - I think you're on the wrong sites if you're hoping to see low cut tops (try something a bit more x-rated) and secondly, I'm just a normal sized girl and you're a bit of a pervert. But thank you for all the massive love on twitter! Got to laugh these things off, I guess.

Rant over. Stressful day, walked home in the rain and early start tomorrow. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment