Monday 9 May 2011

Style Steal: Chloe.


Topshop Body & Shorts

This outfit is actually something Chloe wore, you may recognise it from the Sheffield meetup. I absolutely loved it, she looked so effortlessly good. I've had this body for about a year, I wore it once out in London last summer with a Topshop black bodycon skirt and Ashish style platforms and didn't really have anything to wear it with again.
I wore this quickly to head in to town & then out for dinner in London a couple of weeks ago. Chloe wore it with a leather jacket, and some cute black boots but I opted for my grey American Apparel hoody and the tan loafers I've posted about a few times.

I wasn't going to put these photos up, mainly because I have clearly ripped off someone elses outfit, but you should definitely check out the gorgeous Chloe!
Is there anyone you really admire and take inspiration from when choosing outfits?

So. I tried making a new blog layout this eve but I forgot to save it as a .PSD so I can edit it, and it needs changing. I will try and get something up soon as I'm feeling a bit sick of what I have now.
Also, it's my day off tomorrow and Graeme is off to Italy for the night for a gig so I will try and get my "How to do a Topknot on short hair" youtube tutorial.
If you haven't already subscribed to my channel, you can do so here

No comments:

Post a Comment