Monday 2 May 2011

teal.



Primark shorts//H&M top//Topshop necklace//H&M ring//Topshop headband.

I've been trying to get this headband to work for me for SO LONG. It looks massive and floppy and I can't say I would actually wear this out, but it's getting some use. I've added another thing to my list of impossible tasks (the first two being eyeliner flicks & cracking eggs) and that's tying pretty bows. What a fail. 
This necklace is a bit like my skull ring I often wear, a bit of McQueen there but on the cheap obvzz. 

Well today has certainly been eventful, what with Bin Laden dying and it being my boyfriends birthday hahaaa. Love all the conspiracy theories going around facebook and twitter at the moment. Also, dumped in the sea?! Why would you put a corpse in the sea? It will wash up on the gorgeous, sparkling beaches of the Virgin Islands or something.
The news reports are all over the place, too. I always think we never get the full picture with these things. Last night, we watched The Bank Job which is an amazing film but something that definitely makes you think everything is corrupt!

Anyway, a pretty boring outfit post. I was going to do another awkward youtube video as well but decided against it. Probably for the best ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment