Thursday 19 May 2011

Pedicure ~Experiment~



This is a very quick post(^^)

I just did my pedicure...
well, I just wanted to experiment some
colour combinations on my toes.

I'm sure I'll remove them tonight or tomorrow
because they're not all that good, hehehe...


Anyway! Here is my right foot.


  It's winter here and I'm wearing
a pair of leg warmers to keep my feet warm(^^)v


This is my left foot...

I think I like these blue tips better.


Oh! Talking about Blue!!
Do you know about the movie called "Rio"??
There is a main character called "Blue",
and he is adoooorable!!

And look what I got in the Kinder Surprise
that I bought the other day!
(Don't ask my age, I love these little toys, hehehe)

I got the main character~!!
Blue~!!



Has anyone watched the movie??

Please have a wonderful day~!!

(^3^)/~xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment