Wednesday 4 May 2011

NARS Illuminator in Super Orgasm.




I finally caved and bought a NARS illuminator, in Super Orgasm. I think we've all got used to the rudey tudey names of the NARS products, the sales assistant in Space NK said she'd got so used to just shouting it out, and barely thought about any other meanings.

Anyway, you can see from the awkward swatch (I cut my arm, it makes swatching difficult) it's a gorgeous peachy shade with a gold sheen. I didn't even swatch any other shades of the illuminator because this is just the perfect shade for me. I love peaches, and using this under my foundation gives me such a gorgeous peachy glow which really warms up my face and improves my complexion.

This is the first illuminator I've bought from NARS and I love it. For £21.50, which is reasonable for NARS products, you get a massive amount. You really only need a pea sized amount of this.
I'm yet to try it mixed with my foundation, but I know it will look gorgeous. Has anyone else tried any of the other NARS illuminators?

No comments:

Post a Comment