Friday 20 May 2011

Glossybox & Other New things.








A few pictures of my Glossybox which I got yesterday. I know you're all probably Glossyboxed out at the moment, but I love the whole concept. A full size NARS Orgasm Illuminator and other lovely samples for £10! It's amazing. I won't even notice £10 leave my bank account, and for someone who travels a lot this is perfect. I much prefer having smaller sized items as I like to try new products, and you will know by now that every inch of my flat is covered with cosmetics! I really do not need more full sized products.
It's also great as I haven't heard of the other four brands so it's lovely finding out about new products.

The second last picture is all the goodies I brought home from my training. I'm not sure where I'm going to put it all yet, but have just sent two massive packages off to my mum and another friend. I find it a lot easier to sell and recommend products at work after I've tried them so it's a great way to find out what works. I will choose my favourite products out of these and get back to you with reviews!

I FINALLY got my Urban Decay Naked palette, and I'm so pleased. I won't bore you with another post on this palette, I haven't had the heart to swatch it yet! It's just so perfect. I also got a MAC cremeblend blusher in Something Special. You will know if you're a reader of my blog that I have recently fallen a wee bit in love with cream blushers so I'm looking forward to seeing how this works out.

If you want anything reviewed/swatched let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment