Monday 9 May 2011

2 Awards!! ヾ(〃^∇^)ノわぁい♪



Hello!!

I'm sorry for the gap since my previous post. 
My blogger composing part wasn't working...( ̄□ ̄;)

Anyway!  As I mentioned in the title,
I received my first blog award!! 
Not only one, but two of them(≧▽≦)v

Here they are!!
The first one was The Liebster Award from LingLing!!
Big hugs and kisses to LingLing
 ( ´з`)ノ⌒☆


The Liebster Award is designed to be awarded to blogs 
with less than 300 subscribers to spread the blog love 
and get them out to a wider audience.

 The Rules are:
1. Post displaying the award, 
linking back to the person who awarded you.
2. Pick 3 blogs and let them know they're awarded.

Okay! I picked these 3 awesome bloggers!!
(*゚∇゚)/Congratulations!!


☆、。・:*:・゚`★.。・:*:・☆、。・:*:・゚`★.。・:*:・


The 2nd award I received was...


The Kreativ Blogger Award

I received this from The Nail Buff!!
Big hugs and kisses to The Nail Buff too~!
 ( ´з`)ノ⌒☆

Well, the rules of this award are:
1. Pass this award on to 10 bloggers of your choice.
2. Write 10 facts about yourself.


All right then!
Here are my choice of 10 fabulously creative bloggers!!

1. SINIKILPIKONNA
2. Nail Corner
3. Kawaii Nail Art
4. Konad-licious!
5. NAILS BY ALICE
6.nailside
7. Pastelliunelmia
8. SEA OF POLISH
9. Shiny-Nails by Maria D.
10. Silence is Loud

 (*゚∇゚)/Congratulations!!


 And here are my 10 facts...r(^ω^*))

1. I'm Japanese, currently living in Australia.
2. Studied English in Boston, USA and Vancouver, Canada.
3. Love making something, crafting, cooking and drawing.
4. Love drawing cartoons, can you become one of my characters?? 
5. Love to travel, and visited 12 different countries so far.
6. Used to do ballet, and wanted to become a dancer at Disney Land! But I was too short:(
7. Sometimes too neat, sometimes too messy.
8. I don't know what else I can write.
9. I have a secret ambition of becoming a clothing designer for short people like me!
10. Last one! I love all my followers and readers!! (^3^)/ XXXXxxxxx
 

Sorry,
there are not many interesting things about me... 
But I enjoyed these award rules very much!


Big thanks to LingLing and The Nail Buff!!



Thank you for your visit and
have a fantastic week!!




☆、。・:*:・゚`★.。・:*:・☆、。・:*:・゚`★.。・:*:・






No comments:

Post a Comment