Tuesday 31 May 2011

Topshop & Ruby and Millie.





This week it's 20% off Topshop with a student card, so I have taken advantage! I've mentioned before I'm a massive fan of Topshop blushers and although I'm new to cream blushers and have more faith in powder blushers, I absolutely love the colours of the Topshop cream blushers! I already have Pinch and Neon Rose, so I knew I had to add Flush to my collection (and what a collection it is). It's a lovely coral pink, and I don't actually think I have anything else in this colour. It's gorgeous on, I know people prefer to see them on but no doubt you're a bit sick of my face by now. I'm still learning to use cream blushers, I find that it's really easy to get different amounts on each cheek. I sometimes get to work and look in the (unforgiving) mirrors and find that one side is a bit deeper than the other. Definitely need to work on that.
I also bought a powder in Nude 02 which is really nice. I always, always wear powder and I like to try different ones. I have two MAC powders but the majority of my powders are just from Boots or whatever. This is really nice and I find that it's not too soft so it doesn't create a lot of powder when you swirl the brush around, sometimes it's really easy to cake powder on.

I also picked up some Ruby and Millie brushes in Boots, as they're on clearance because R&M is leaving us! RIP. But still, 75% off if there's any left. I got a foundation brush, a lip brush, a cheek brush and two eyeshadow brushes. BARGAINS GALORE. They're all great quality, especially the eye brushes which I would definitely recommend! The makeup has been completely destroyed at work so I haven't got any in the sale, has anyone else picked up any R&M bargains?

No comments:

Post a Comment