Tuesday 3 May 2011

April Favourites.




I can't believe we're almost finished the third day of May already! What a farce. Anyway, here are a few of my favourites from last month.

♥ Garnier Summer Body: I have never understood why people spend so much money on St. Tropez and Fake Bake when there are gradual tanners like this which give you such an amazing glow. One application of this makes me the perfect golden colour, no streaks, no orange hue. Just a lovely tan. I've never tried anything expensive to be honest, and I have no plans to. I hate the orange tinge and looking fake! I really recommend this product, you can't go wrong with it.

♥ Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish in Rose Libertine: This is the perfect colour of pink! I am completely in love with this, what a beautiful shade. It's slightly coral, and just such a lovely colour. I never really buy anything from Rimmel but I couldn't resist! I've been wearing this so much recently. You can probably tell from the second picture that my nails are awful, I hate painting my nails. I'm really impatient so if it doesn't dry in 2 seconds, I'll ruin it by trying to do ten things at once. Sadly, nail care is just not for me. But this colour is too gorgeous to pass up.

♥ Sigma Flat-Top Kabuki brush: This kabuki brush, which I mentioned here, has become my favourite brush recently for putting on powder (my powder of choice is my MAC MSF natural in light medium). It works really well to buff in the powder to set my makeup. I personally don't see the point in wearing foundation if you're not going to wear powder, it really sets your face and lasts so much longer & as well as keeping the shine under control so we don't look like Lauren from TOWIE.

♥ MAC Fluidline in Backtrack: I recently mentioned that I couldn't do eyeliner flicks (I will never be perfect, it makes it even harder that we were blessed with two eyes, which means we have to do TWO eyeliner flicks & they have to match) but using this product with my MAC 209SE brush makes it so much easier. I'm still getting the hang of it, and I find it harder to correct any mistakes (which I guess is a sign that it lasts longer!) but it is a really good product. Hopefully with some practice, I will become a massive fan of it.

♥ Garnier Youthful Radiance Day & Night Cream; I recently invested in two good moisturisers. These are probably meant for "First Signs of Ageing" skin which isn't quite me yet (I'm 20) but I don't think you can really start too early on these things. The night cream is lovely and thick and my skin has already improved from using a night cream. The day cream is a little less viscous, which makes it easier to apply & absorb. Both really great products, which will hopefully improve my overall complexion.

♥ Body Shop Vitamin E Cleanser & Toner; I got these the other day when it was 20% off for card holders and I've used them every night ever since. My skin feels so clean after use, and I really feel like they remove every last trace of my makeup whilst leaving it feeling soft and refreshed.

There are a few other products which I have been loving recently but they deserve their own post! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment